RV Park Guidelines
- Check-In is at 2:00PM
- Check-Out is at 12:00PM
- You will receive a check-out procedure sheet when you give notice to vacate. With 15 days notice, your deposit will be refunded or applied to any amount due at the time of departure, including utilities, late fees, and site fees. There will be a $150 clean up fee if items or trash are abandoned at the site.
- All reservations must be paid in full. Reservations must be cancelled 30 days prior to the arrival date. We do not offer refunds for last minute cancellations and no-shows. Reservations cannot be transferred to different dates. If we do not have an Extended-stay site at the time of reservation, we will offer a “weekly to monthly” site.
- Extended-stay reservations require a $150 deposit at site assignment. This deposit is fully refundable at check-out if you provide at least 15 days notice and leave your site clean and on time. It will be first applied to your last month’s bill.
- NOTE: If you are looking for an extended-stay site, and one is not available on your check in date, you can make a reservation for a weekly site. We give those campers that are here waiting priority for extended-stay sites. Nightly and weekly reservations must be paid in full.
- Guests can obtain a P.O. Box number or ask for an alternative delivery method from the Pilot Point Post Office.
- Please read all RV park guidelines before booking your stay.
- RV spaces have two parking spots depending on space number and RV size. No parking on the grass or at unoccupied sites. No trailers other than RV’s are allowed in sites. Overflow parking may be available upon request.
- Quiet hours are between 10:00PM and 7:00AM. There will only be one warning for the violation of quiet hours.
- There is a 5 MPH speed limit throughout the park. The speed limit is strictly enforced at all times.
- Household trash must be bagged and placed in dumpster. No furniture, mattresses, appliances or large boxes are permitted.
RV & Site
- All RV’s must be FULLY operational. RVs older than ten years must be approved by management prior to arrival. Exterior RV appearance must be well kept and neat. No window air conditioner units. Window coverings must be professional in appearance. No cardboard, wood, tin foil, pillowcases, flags, etc. in windows. Awnings and coverings must be in good condition, free of rips and shredding.
- Also, please keep site tidy and clean! No rugs on the grass. Flower pots must be on concrete pad on mowing day. We do not allow household furniture or appliances outside of RV. Satellite dishes must not interfere with mowing and cannot be in the ground because of park infrastructure. Please talk with management before adding any decking, fencing, or exterior structures.
- Do not drive or push anything into the ground without managements permission
- All units must be hooked properly (factory hook ups) to sewer (L’s must be used), water (no dripping connections) and electricity. No generators (unless in an emergency)
- No tarps allowed anywhere. Only patio furniture allowed outside on sites. Guests can obtain a P.O. Box number or ask for an alternative delivery method from the Pilot Point Post Office.
- RV spaces range from 20-50 feet long
- Your friendly pets are welcome! Please pick up after them, keep them on a leash when walking throughout the park. Pets cannot be left outside when you aren’t home. Nuisance barking will not be permitted. We enforce zero tolerance for aggressive pets! Indoor/outdoor pet cats must be monitored.
- Our beautiful laundry room is open 24/7.
- If law enforcement is called to your site for any domestic disturbance, you must vacate the premises immediately following or (at the discretion of owner) by 10:00AM the following morning. There are no exceptions to this rule.
- No open fires are permitted.
- No outside watering except for sprinkling potted plants. No RV or vehicle washing.
- A $25.00 late fee will be charges if you are more than 3 days late on your payment, unless you have made special arrangements with management. A $5.00 fee will be added beginning the 4th day, each day, until delinquent rent is paid. If delinquent rent is not paid within 7 days you will be required to leave the park.
- Military Discounts apply to nightly rates for full hook-up sites only. One discount can be used per stay. There is no discount for extended-stay residents as it is deeply discounted.
- Wifi is complementary to nightly and weekly guests. Streaming is not allowed. Extended-stay residents wishing to use WIFI can sign up for it after arrival. The cost is $25 a month. It is a good service, but it is not sufficient for streaming or global gaming. It is provided by a third-party company.
*Management reserves the right to change these rules as needed. Anyone who fails to comply with these rules that benefit everyone will be asked to leave with no refund (Texas Penal Code 30.5).
Please read over all RV Park Guidelines before visiting Lake Ray Roberts RV Park! We can’t wait to host you and your family here!